Interpretive Structural Modeling tool
- Contracted to design and develop web and desktop software for facilitators of Interpretive Structural Modeling workshops.
- Acted in both a development and project management role.
- Implemented graph theory and set theory algorithms.
Recurring Payment System and Interface
- Contracted to implement a direct recurring-payment system and user interface for a provider of cloud-based surveillance systems.
- Developed robust, test-driven software utilising a database job queue to handle failure.
- Worked with hosting company, payment provider and client to ensure PCI compliance.
Technologies: Java, Swing, JUnit, log4j, JGraphX, Xerces
- Designed and developed an interactive graphical tool for manipulating Dynamic Bayesian Networks
- Implemented a parser for serialised Lisp data structures to interface with existing libraries.